- About Us
- Hochiki | Fire Protection Equipment and Systems
- >Fire Alarm Systems For Senior Living
Advanced Fire Life Safety for Senior Living
The U.S. population between age 65 and 85 will increase 39% over the next 3 years. In addition to zoning, meeting fire codes continues act as barriers for new construction and retrofits of senior living communities. Hochiki Fire Life Safety Systems are well suited for senior living housing and are developed with both the integrator and end user in mind.
The Hochiki Benefit
- Superior nuisance reduction technology assures there will be no false alarms.
- Lower Overall cost of ownership.
- Flexible custom state of the art of technology with ease of installation & low maintenance systems.
FIRENET L@TITUDE CONTROL PANELS
- Robust, Powerful Hardware and Software
- Simple to use for onsite staff, developed with the end user in mind
- 7 inch, full-color resistive touch screen with intuitive user interface
- Modular Design allows for custom application functionality
- Can be networked with programmable functionality
The L@titude Fire Alarm Control Panel was truly designed with the end user in mind. This powerful, yet simple to use Control Panel boasts a 7-inch touch screen interface and allows management and staff up to 64 user accounts with custom access levels. Hochiki understands no Senior Living Facility is the same, that’s why L@tiude’s modular design makes L@titude ideal by allowing each panel to be customized to the facility’s needs.
Fire Life Safety professionals prefer L@titude for senior living facilities mainly because of its ease of installation and low maintenance requirements.
On-site care staff can be easily trained by a Certified Hochiki dealer on the simple OPERATION of the panel to quickly react to an emergency if necessary.
ACD-V - MULTI-CRITERIA SENSOR - SMOKE, HEAT, CO DETECTOR
- One detector that senses Heat, Smoke and CO
- Supports 16 UL listed operational modes
- Superior nuisance reduction technology
- Positive overall cost of ownership
Senior Living facilities TRUST the Hochiki ACD-V Multi Criteria Sensor to provide flexible, rock-stable, early warning life safety detection. Because the ACD-V Multi-mode Detector offers sixteen UL Listed modes of operation, its feasibility makes it a popular addressable detection device among architects, integrators and end – users.
Incorporating the ACD-V into the fire safety system not only makes sense from a safety standpoint, but also for overall cost of ownership. Assisted living industry owners, operators, and managers are realizing the true benefit of having one detector that senses Heat, Smoke and CO. Less devices mean less maintenance! (and cost too)
The ACD-V's superior nuisance reduction technology assures there will be no false alarms. False alarms cause undue panic in senior living facilities; therefore, the ACD-V was developed to sense that if there is smoke, but no heat, there is no fire!
These are the most advanced detectors that Hochiki has ever produced.