- About Us
- Hochiki | Fire Protection Equipment and Systems>
- Fire Alarm>
- Addressable Fire Alarm Products >
- Intelligent Addressable Bases>
- ASBL - Analog Low Frequency Sounder Base
ASBL - Analog Low Frequency Sounder Base
Product Code: 0300-05430
The ASBL Analog Low Frequency Sounder Base is designed for use with Hochiki analog sensors. Each
addressable base is to be connected to a Hochiki America Corporation DCP Signaling LineCircuit (SLC). The ASBL provides an audible alarm in the immediate vicinity.
Typical applications are hotels, apartments,and hospitals. The ASBL meets NFPA 72 requirements for low
frequencyalarms in sleeping areas. Studies have shown that a low frequency alarm signalis the most
effectiveat waking people with mild to moderately severe hearing loss.
The ASBL isdesigned for installationin sleeping areas, such as bedrooms, hotel rooms, etc.
Operation and supervisionof the ASBLis fully managed by the compatible fire alarm control unit.
• UL268 and UL464 listed
• Programmable evacuation codes - Continuous, March, ANSI Temporal patterns
• 520Hz low frequency alarm signal meets NFPA requirements for sleeping areas
• Base learns the sensor address and assumes an upper range address (128-254)
• Up to 127 sensors and 127 ASBLs can be used on one SLC loop
• Programmable activation by general alarm, by zone and/or by individual address
• High sound pressure level (85dB SPL at 10 feet)