- About Us
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Dual Loop Expander Card for FireNET control panel
Product Code:FN-4127-SLC (0100-03195)
The model FN-4127-SLC Dual SLC Loop Expander is a two loop expander board that increases the standard FireNET loop capacity from 2 to 4 loops.The FN-4127-SLC can be added at the factory or installed in the field, and mounts within the main control board location as a piggy-back board. By adding the FN-4127-SLC, the FireNET capacity is increased from 254+254 to 508+508 analog addressable points within the overall 800 address/sub-address limit.
• Adds two SLC loops to a two loop FireNET control panel
• Each SLC loop is capable of 127 sensors / modules, plus 127 analog sounder bases, for a potential total of 254 addresses per loop (127+127 per loop)
• FN-4127-SLC can be added at the factory or installed in the field
• Supports Class A and B wiring methods per NFPA72 Styles 4, 6, and 7 (with isolators)
• Fully supervised & power limited SLC loops
• Supports Hochiki’s DCP (Digital Communication Protocol) loop protocol
• Same functionality as built-in SLC loops of FireNET control panel
• One SLC expander (maximum) may be added per FireNET control panel
• Each SLC loop is completely independent and autonomous
• Uses standard wire, no shielded or twisted pair required on SLC loops